Photos needed for Free Objectivist Books
10 Jun 2012
Attention young photogenic Ayn Rand fans:
Want to help promote Free Objectivist Books? I need pictures for the website and promotional materials. It’s as simple as this: Send me a picture of yourself (or a friend) reading an Ayn Rand book.
- Use a well-known book like Atlas Shrugged, The Fountainhead, The Virtue of Selfishness, or Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal.
- Make sure the book is in good condition.
- Make sure the title is clearly visible.
- Look at the camera and smile, or look at the book and appear interested/absorbed.
- Make sure you have good lighting, for a high-quality image.
- The subject must appear young enough to pass for a high school or college student, late teens or early 20s.
- Send me the picture at full resolution, not scaled down.
Take as many pictures as you like, with as many different people, books, poses, and settings. I can use lots of photos. Send them to me at: email@example.com. I need them by Thursday, June 14.
(Terms: Anything you send me for this purpose becomes my property, and you are allowing me to use it to promote the Free Objectivist Books project in any way, including without limitation on the Web, on posters and flyers, and on business cards.)